We've updated Exploit: Zero Day as part of our Alpha Two phase of development.
- Scryp implementation for solving home cluster systems.
- Players will earn scryp when playing systems in others' home clusters.
- The creators of home cluster systems get a kickback when other players solve them.
- Fix system timer not resetting when testing systems
- Grammar fix on the user welcome message
- Widen email/password fields on login page
- Routine update of python/Django packages and integrations.
If you're seeing this but don't have Alpha access to the game yet, join the mailing list for a key when we send this month's newsletter. If you're a streamer, YouTuber, or member of the press, request keys from distribute().