What Do We Do?
We make games that demand audacious compassion and bring about social change. Wanna read more about us?
What We've Made
Latest Entries from the Dev Blog
- A major facelift to the jobs page! Get a glimpse of the clusters in a job right from the listing page and enjoy the new icons. (Note: the "Finished Jobs" list has not been updated yet.)
- Badge-locked choices in the midst of jobs. Previously, we could only require a badge for an entire job. This will let us weave together multiple jobs much more easily.
- Clusters now have thumbnails! We think they're purdy.
- The mute button is now placed correctly
- "Return to System List" now goes to the list of other folks' systems
This is the first update ...
Exploit: Zero Day's "Acid Burn" alpha release is finished! It was a big one that included a slew of bug fixes and new features. These were deployed in small batches as we worked on "Headless Swarm" and the Rosette Diceless Companion. Here's a bit of what that included and what's coming next for EZD....