- We've added social media thumbnails to pages that didn't already have them.
- We now automatically ignore/unignore users on the forums when blocking through EZD account pages ...
Tag archives: updates
We’ve updated Exploit: Zero Day to 0.48.0 as part of the "Acid Burn" release. Changes include:
- Upgrade back-end code to Python 3
- Delay destruction of solved systems to allow solution sound to finish
- Fix ghost nodes remaining when deleting nodes with multiple backlinks
- Miscellaneous code style cleanups ...
We’ve updated Exploit: Zero Day to 0.47.0 as part of the "Acid Burn" release. Changes include:
The complete feature list of The Plague:
- Add store payment via PayPal (requested by player @omega12)
- Moderation tool: social isolation
- Make clusters ...
Our post-jam release of "Ace Systems Go!" is here! This visual novel about an asexual space pilot preparing for a guerrilla relief mission with the help of her polyamorous family was originally made in one month for Ace Jam 2019.
We wanted to make some enhancements that we either didn ...
We're happy to announce the completion of another Exploit: Zero Day named release. Implementation on "Cereal Killer" is done!
"Cereal Killer" contained some user-facing fixes as well as some stuff behind-the-scenes. The changelist includes:
- The addition of clusters to account pages
- Better emails and the option to subscribe to ...